This update is mainly some server fixes, including addition of ability to set server password. To set a server password open /GroundBranch/Config/DefaultGame.ini. Under the [/Script/GroundBranch.GBGameMode] section uncomment ‘ServerPassword’ by deleting the ‘;’ then add whatever password you like after the ‘=’. Example:
In the server browser, at the moment, if you enter a bad password it will look like its going to connect then dump you to the main menu. That will be handled more gracefully at some point. 😉
There was also a check box added to turn on/off the MainMenu background sounds when no at the MainMenu. It is located in the Audio Settings screen.
Steam build id: 1043982
Update size: 273MB
* updated GBGameInstance
* fixed bug report having kittens when linebreaks are in description.
* added support for user submitting password to server on join.
* updated GBOnlineGameSettings to add server password setting.
* added server password prompt to ServerBrowser Blueprint.
* fixed Trigger_JoinTeam causing massive log spam due to invalid player controller reference.
* fixed bad interp speed in BaseOptical Blueprint
* had a coffee (long f'n day)
* Added UserSettings checkbox to turn on/off MainMenu background sounds (Thunder/Rain) while user is not at the MainMenu
* simplfied password handling in GBGameInstance class.
* updated GBOnlineSteamSessionClient so it uses GBGameInstance::OnJoinSessionComplete() instead of its own internal version
* required to for adding password to URL when joining server.
* updated ServerBrowser to reflect change
* set bNetLoadOnClient to false for CoverPointActor & CoverGenerationActor in TacticalAI plugin.
* prevents them showing up for clients who connected to online server.